Nevada Masonic Kid's
How you can Help...
There are several ways you can help make this vital
program a success.
Consider a valuable donation of your ...
- Volunteer Time, We would welcome you as a staffer
in one of our booths for as much time as you can spare us.
- Event Hosting, We are looking for Events that will
attract a gathering of families where a parent can give us the
information and permission to make up an ID for their Loved one.
- Promotion, The successful permotion of an event and getting
the word out to the general public about what we do and when
we will be at an event will assist us greatly is providing this
service to the public. Spread the word.
- Equipment, We can always use more equipment for the program.
Donations toward that end are greatly appreciated and help us
reach more families.
- Cash, With a donation of cash we can focus on covering
the precise needs of our program. Since we are being organized
as a "Tax Exempt Foundation" we hope to be able to
give you a Receipt for your donation suitable for a Tax Write-off.
One hundred percent of all we receive goes into the program.
We have no staff or overhead costs.
- Partnership Participation, If you assist us, you are a partner.
For that we will be sure to list you as such in all of our promotion
materials and on this very web site as well. Check out just who
our Partners are.
- Join our ranks, The best way to influence just how
the program works and how successful it will become is to Join
our ranks and become a Mason or a member of the Eastern Star.
This starts with asking any of us about our fraternity and then
asking for an application.
Masons are not allowed
to ask you..... You must ask!
"To help us help you keep
your loved ones safe"